is our two-day
course that will teach you and your sales representatives how to
give memorable, organized presentations that will result in more
bottom line profits. Sales Presentations
participants the skills necessary to prepare for, create, and give a
presentation on any subject for any audience. These skills can be
utilized by all sales people - technical, non-technical, executive,
and entry-level sales representatives. Sales Presentations
provides students with a formula that is absolutely fail proof for
improving the delivery and impact of a presentation.
Your sales people will learn how to give exceptional and
effective presentations through extensive video tape, one-on-one
feedback, lecture, and class participation. The techniques taught in
this workshop are those skills that every top producer uses in
presentations. After attending the Sales Presentations
course, you will see immediate results in your presentations and
close more deals in a shorter amount of time. You and your employees
will know how and be able to handle difficulties during
presentations, and the end result will mean more money in your
On-Site Presentation Training:
can be tailored to the needs
of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of
Participants will learn to:
- Manage Question & Answer sessions by using questions in
the analysis, objectives, design, delivery and evaluation phases
of the presentation design.
- Answer questions succinctly so they don't interrupt the flow
of their presentation.
- Deflect personal, hostile or irrelevant questions by answering
the question amiably with "see me after."
- Create a list beforehand of what questions they hope no one
asks and then prepare to answer them.
- Use the pace, tone, and pitch of their voice to create
enthusiasm and interest in the audience.
- Properly use visual aides to support their presentation.
- Use body language and movement that is effective and not
distracting to the audience.
- Prepare a presentation using a simple, but highly effective
- Capture the audience’s attention within the first 60 seconds
of the presentation.
For more information and pricing, please complete
this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated
Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of
the training course.
| Class Size
||Up to 20 participants
||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
"The instructor brings a lot of enthusiasm to this course and makes the content really interesting. This class is extremely valuable in that it offers a lot of feedback on the different aspects of our presentation skills."
Jonathan Brickey Sales